November can bring some of the prettiest weather but it also can bring some pretty jewelry too. The birthstone this month is Citrine! Here are some fun facts about this Autumn colored gemstone.
- The number one supplier of Citrine is Brazil but it can be found all over the world.
- Citrine is the same stone as Amethyst just a different color!
- Citrine is known to radiate positive energy.
- The name Citrine comes from the French word for lemon. Don't you wish life would give you these lemons ;)
- Citrine was worn first by the Romans
Citrine is a beautiful stone and lately being paired with rose gold has given it a very rich look. Warm up to Citrine, November's Birthstone.
Check out our Citrine in our store or click here to see our online collections.